Revisiting...



I like this SUPER idea from Cara at The First Grade Parade to look back and reflect on some old posts!!

This goes way back to the beginning and was originally posted on January 17, 2011.


Where to start...

I'm thinking the best way to get started is to jump right in, which is what I usually do. I think I will start by posting a story map that I created and am using this year. I used DJinkers art, which I love and own all of it!  Let me know what you think.


Now to get it here...hmmmm

2 comments

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

Kathy we love this! It's simple and sweet and our Firsties will love it! It has just enough cuteness to get them excited about recording story elements. Thanks a bunch!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

O FISH ally a First Grader (Corinna) said...

Thanks for the story map. It is adorable!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!