My TOP TEN



So many favorite blogs and so little time...



I know that some of these are already on other's Top Ten lists but I just can't leave them off my list because they are my faves too!

The very first blog I stalked...

Photobucket

I have learned so much from...




GREAT Math ideas...



More GREAT Math ideas...


Cute, cute, cute...



I am proud to be a part of...


A friend in Third Grade...


Inspiring craft projects...


A Kindergarten teacher friend who is new to the blogging world...

Diving into Kindergarten

A teacher friend who has a cooking blog with great recipes for all of us busy teachers...



Stop by and check them out!

4 comments

Oceans of First Grade Fun said...

Thanks Kathy for including me in your list of top ten blogs! I'm honored that you would even think of me. I love your blog and my team of first grade teachers enjoy using all of your games:) Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Ms. A

Salt Lake Alumnae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

RIGHT BACK AT YA! I have shared your blog with so many of my friends because your ideas are so practical and my kiddos love all of the games! Thank you for including our blog in your top 10. It seriously means the world to us!!!!
-Rachelle {and Natalie}
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Thank you Kathy so much! I have learned so much from you! I love your new page and all of your activities. Thank your for sharing!

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!