For Facebook Friends...


Someone asked for it...


I shared a sneak peek into my newest Color by Code set that I've been playing around with on Powerpoint, and because of all the WONDERFUL comments on FB,

It's yours to try out!

Just click on the picture above to grab your own copy. ENJOY!

The first person who leaves a comment below and tells me what the picture is will get the set for FREE! That is when, it is completed!

*Be sure to FOLLOW this blog because I'm trying to reach 3000 FOLLOWERS before the end of summer. I didn't have a birthday party or anniversary party this year, so I'm planning a really BIG party when I hit that GOAL! 

YOU know how I LOVE to throw a BLOG PARTY!



13 comments

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks so much Kathy!

Dana said...

Thanks for sharing, Kathy! The kiddos are going to LOVE this!!!

Dana
Prepping for the Primary Gridiron

Geri said...

Is it a mermaid? Thank you for sharing! Gsmithteach @gmail.com

Laura S said...

A mermaid?

Laura S said...

She beat me by 2 minutes. Grrr! It wasn't there when I clicked publish. :)

Suzy Q said...

No clue what it is (no printer right now or I would actually color it!) so I will go with a superhero.

No matter what it is, your talent astounds me! Thank you for sharing.

sowewait said...

How perfect for the summer - Love it - a mermaid!

Kelly T.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing- I love your products! I'm guessing way out her now- a chameleon? Carol cpolston3@yahoo.com

Cecilia said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

Cecilia said...

Oh and it looks like a fairy but I am in the middle of creating a fairy garden so I may be biased. ;)

Lory said...

FabULous! It will make a couple of girls at the lake happy during the rain storm. You are awesome!! xo

Chrissy said...

I just love your color by codes. Can't wait to see the new set!
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me

Erin Ropelato said...

it's the World Cup 2014 soccer ball! Just my guess a few weeks late!
erinropelato@yahoo

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!