An Apple for YOU!


Here's an apple for the teacher...


Click on the apple above and enter the code TAD13 at checkout to get the most bang for your buck!

EVERYTHING is on SALE!

My MOST POPULAR items, the month by month sets of Color by Codes...


Slides and Ladders games to practice fluency in reading and math...


A full year of word activities in each GALORE set...


Readopolies, Wordopolies and Mathopolies....


My newest math  RIDDLES sets...


There's a whole LOT more available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store! 

Be sure to stop by and check it out! Happy Shopping!


3 comments

Mrs. Wheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Wheeler said...

I'm going to check out those color by codes right now! I need something like that at this point in the year!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Unknown said...

Interested in winning a set if I am one of the first 12 to comment! riebkest@uni.edu

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!