Moving Sale

While I'm busy making a BIG move at school,



I'm having a MOVING SALE at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!



It's a Buy One Get One FREE sale!

Just stop by the store, do a little shopping, and then email me at

klaw715053@aol.com

to tell me what you bought and what you'd like of equal or lesser value to go with it for FREE!

I will email your items directly to you.

YES... it's that EASY!

SALE expires when my moving is complete on Friday, May 25, 2012 at 12:00 pm EST.

*PLEASE be sure to email me by that time also.


3 comments

Tchur8 said...

::sigh:: You have become my weekly constant. I check your blog almost every day. I'm feeling the withdrawls already!

Elisabeth said...

This is pretty awesome! I love your color by codes so I might need to stock up! :)

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Good luck with the move!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!